ALPHA TRAINING AND CONSULTANCY LIMITED
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Alpha Training and Consultancy Limited recognises our products, activities and services have the potential to cause an impact on the environment. Therefore we will encourage our staff to improve their awareness and contribute to our overall plan of promoting sustainable business practices.
Senior management have written this policy to endorse our aims and with this in mind have decided to attain accreditation to the environmental standard ISO 14001.
This policy is the main driver towards Alpha Training and Consultancy Limited contributing to a cleaner environment as we aim to minimise our environmental impact by committing to the following:
- Continual improvement of our environmental impacts.
- Setting of environmental aspects, objectives, targets and programmes.
- Prevention of pollution.
- Comply with all legal and other requirements to which we subscribe.
- Recycling waste materials where possible.
- Promoting environmental awareness amongst its employees.
This environmental policy and our Environmental Management System manual will provide the framework for setting and reviewing our environmental objectives and targets and will be communicated to all persons working for or on behalf of Alpha Training and Consultancy Limited.
Date 1st June 2011